30 April 2012

NaPoWriMo: Day 30

I remember my first kiss,
On the swings of a pre-grade play yard,
As nun's stood in surveillance
With whips in hand and smiles on their faces.
The air was fragranced,
With whiffs of fresh lemon zest,
And birds perched on the Jackaranda's sang,
As purple flowers rained down with the wind.

I remember my first love,
On the cement stairs of a convent school
As nun's in white robes watched,
And God's son hung from the roof.
The air was warm and golden,
With a scent of sherbet floating
And pre teen girls and boys seated;
On a graphite stone wall.

I remember my first time
On the white cotton sheets of a bed
As a rosary hung well in sight
And Mary's blessed hands clasped praying for me.
The air was warm and heavy
With a scent of musk masculinity
And clothes wildly torn laying on the floor
As my chest eased in and out; back arching in arousal.

Written by: Arlana Panduleni Shikongo

No comments:

Post a Comment