Saturday 4 May 2013

How I feel about not finishing NaPoWrimo

I would have loved to have 30 more poems in my pocket by the end of April, but seemingly time was not on my side.

It is quite sad, however, that I was unable to finish NaPo. It's a huge splat in my face that I've either been wasting a lot of my time on things that I deem less important because the ranking of importance happens to go like this:
1. Sleep
2. School
3. Write
4. Eat
5. Have a life.....
So, my time allocation has been majorly off and my efficiency as a monopoly, is, well, null.

Either that, or I haven't had enough time on my hands which I'd rather not except to be a fact because even when time is limited, I need to write. It is my sanity. This pretty much explains the loss of my mind over the last couple of weeks. To make it all worse, the last time I wrote in my journals was at the end of March on my birthday. I barely wrote. It was less than 50 words.

I don't know what's happening to my life. Oh my golden shrine shrimp Goddess of life, help me?

Well, I still have finals for a couple of weeks. Until the end of those, my life does not belong to me. It belongs to my textbooks. -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment